Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bugs, Kittens, etc

It's been a while since I updated, but I have lots of pictures to make up for my absence!

I have complained to some people about the serious infestation of bugs we have in our apartment. Dead flies, ladybugs, and now a new type of bug (I think it's a cadydid?) have appeared on a regular basis. I got a picture of a particularly elusive giant bug (it hid from me for about 5 minutes).









While Josh's parents were in Florida, we babysat their cat. Apparently, Tobias (the female cat) loves water. I witnessed this as I was getting ready to take a bath and kitty was very intrigued. See...




















Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of when kitty fell in, hilarious.


Finally, another picture from our "balcony". Things are beginning to look greener :)

No comments: