Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Countdown

We are 6 short days away from Dave's first birthday. This cannot be happening! To help ease my pain, I decided to post some pictures of early Dave. So, around this time last year....

I was really counting on him not being born on Thanksgiving. That didn't work out! Here's the last picture of my bump before Dave:




That sure was a lot to carry around. I look at him now and wonder how he was ever small enough to fit!






Dave did an excellent job and came extremely quick-remember the anesthesiologist didn't get there in time for an epidural. Here's one of his very first pictures:











First family photo:















First day at home. That was a crazy time!








And finally, one of the first videos of him. This was taken in the hospital, I think the day after he was born. Hiccuping at the hospital.

No comments: