Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quick update from Sunny Florida


Thought I would make a quick update to keep my readers happy :) We are having a fabulous time in Florida! The flight down went great, and we've had awesome weather so far.

Yesterday we headed to the beach, here are a couple pictures. I'll post more when we get home, these will have to do until then!






Heading down to the water.












Dave loved flinging sand up in the air-reminds me of his obsession with puddles.













Loving the beach. We stayed almost 2 1/2 hours, I couldn't believe it.






Well, there you have it! Today the boys are out golfing and Dave, grandma Mary, and I are heading out to the park and grocery store. Then we're going to check out a show horse practice-should be fun. Have a great weekend!

No comments: