Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gearing up for Gatlinburg

 We are in the homestretch of leaving for vacation!  1 1/2 more days of work and we're out of here for two whole weeks.  Josh's drum room is currently full of everything we need to take with us, and the pile just keeps growing.  I thought I should update one last time before we head out, and will of course be updating frequently while we are in Gatlinburg.







 Someone's excited for vacation.  I found this shirt for a dollar the other day-early souvenir! 










 Potty training is still going really well.  Still in diapers at night, but I think we'll keep it that way for a while.  We bought Dave some new Mater Tall Tales underwear-sorry for the weird angle on the picture, it's hard to take one since Dave still rear faces in his car seat.






New underwear must always be tried out as a hat first.








Swimming in grandma and grandpa's pool.  





 




Shooting baskets outside.  By far his favorite activity right now. 











We're trying to figure out if we can fit the goal in our van for vacation.  I think we can manage...just another reason I'm glad we (ok, it was mostly me) got over feeling old for owning a van.







A little help from Dad to hang on the net.





Josh is teaching him to be Michael Jordan.  I'm not sure if this is what he's supposed to look like or not.










Well that's it for now.  Look for a post this weekend-Dad and Kyra are our first visitors...Dave can't wait to see them and everybody else who is making the trip down to hang out with us!

No comments: