Sunday, June 14, 2015

Evansville and Holiday World

Last weekend we went down to Evansville to see everybody and go to Holiday World.  We got there on Wednesday and Josh and I stayed downtown for a night to relax without the kiddos-which was fantastic (thanks to my mom for watching the boys!!) !  Then on Thursday we went over to Owensboro for a bit to play before my dad and his friend Tim worked on our car (a huge thank you to them!!).  Friday we helped out at Tony and Ben's to prepare for their reception in July.  I was seriously sore for days after digging so much!  Finally, we got to Saturday and Holiday World.

We had so much fun.  It was crazy crowded, being a Saturday and all, but the kids were able to ride a bunch of rides that they loved, and Tony, Josh, and I managed to hit up the new roller coaster right away.  Of course, we did have to run most of the way back to it so we could get on first thing, but it was totally worth it  :)





Dave and I riding the roller coaster in the kid section.






Dad and Kyra with the grandkids and Santa!





Ike and Liam looking really pleased  :)





Tony, Dad, and I riding the Raven.




Look at those faces!





Having some ice cream with Uncle Ben.






Josh's photo montage.







Ike playing at the awesome playground in Owensboro.







From our date night-walking along the riverfront after dinner.













Great time as usual in Evansville.  Ike took multiple lawn mower rides from my dad and grandpa, Dave showed off his swimming skills, and we all got some relaxation in.  Now we are gearing up for a trip to Virginia with my mom (just me and the kids), then a weekend in Tennessee with Josh's parents.  Busy busy summer!

No comments: