Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kansas Visit

Still working on catching up on blogposts from this summer!  In the beginning of June, Ike and I went out to visit family in Kansas.  My Uncle Tim had been put on hospice so we wanted to visit with him and see the rest of the family.  I am very sad to say that Tim has since passed away, but I am thankful he is no longer suffering.




All the brothers minus Uncle Alan.






Ike playing in Papa Charlie's Silver Bullet before we left for Kansas.






Digging up Uncle Joe's yard.  I am sure he appreciated that.
















Helping Uncle Steve mow Tim's yard.




Chilling in Joe's boat. They were on land, but I'm sure Ike pretended they were actually boating.








Ike with Bre and Jake.  He loved seeing everybody, but was especially excited to see their new baby, Hudson!






So these were only the pictures I took with my phone-I have misplaced my SD card from my camera somehow.  Once I find it I'll add the actual pictures I took of everybody!  It was great to visit everybody!  Looking forward to seeing my Aunt Keri and Uncle Steve again this weekend  :)

No comments: