Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Remainder of Winter

Since I've totally failed at writing blog posts this winter, I'm compiling all the pictures I've taken and putting them in this post.  So, there's lots of variety!  We are gearing up for Florida (we leave in 3 sleeps!!) and I wanted a fresh start for the blog when we get back.  :)







Ike playing while I watched an IU game.  Been a pretty rough season this year!

















Roller skating over winter break.










Too cute.  Love Ike's monotone outfit.






Chef Ike reporting for duty.  Here's a video of him helping with spaghetti.





Dave reading to us at night.  Crazy eyes.

Paper Dave brought home from school.  It reads, "One day my mom didn't let me play videogames and it was not fun but Ike got to play videogames.  I hit Ike and on his back (bake) and Ike cried".  Oh the love of brothers.  #truestory



My lovely cleaning helper.






He frequently snatches the full container of tomatoes and brings me back 1-2.  That's a lot of tomatoes in one sitting.






Matching Pokemon hats!






Checking out the new piece of equipment down at the shop.






Minion eyes and Batman abs.



I have lots of pictures of Ike cleaning!




Enjoying another nice day outside.



Rudy's place for lunch on an E-learning day.



Staff kids rooting for the Warriors!







Hanging with my best bud Elli at the basketball game!





Dave helped Ike with his alphabet flashcards...Ike's knowledge of letters is pretty abysmal at this point, but we're working on it!



We took a bunch of cottage kids to the circus!







Ike launching his hot wheels. Here's a video of him in action.



The boys got Lego Batman minifigures for Valentine's Day from Gamma.





Josh suffered a pretty nasty injury while riding his dirt bike.  12 stitches later and he's doing much better!






Josh's 34th birthday!


Getting some quality time in playing video games.





I cannot explain Ike's outfit choices in this picture.



Lego Batman!






Kyson and Dave's creation at Lego Club at the library.



Loving this crazy weather.



Uncle Tony came to visit!



And Uncle Scott!





Snow from a couple of weeks ago.





Love this laugh!






Dad and Kyra came to visit last weekend with Liam and Gavin.  This is the only picture I took.  I really have to get with the program!











Okay, I am officially caught up!  Can't wait to hang with the Smith family for a couple of days in Orlando and then enjoy some time with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Dave!

No comments: