Friday, April 28, 2017

Moving Back Into Cottage Life

The last couple of months have brought about a lot of changes in our house!  First of all, Josh changed jobs, going from managing back into houseparenting.  Because of that, we moved back into Cottage 2 (where we lived before we moved to our house).  So we've been busy!  Our boys are super excited about the change and are loving being back in a cottage.

We are finally moved and feeling pretty adjusted.  Josh started his job on Monday and he's getting back into the swing of things I think!  For now I will keep doing my part time jobs on campus and then probably go back to houseparenting myself once our kids are older.  

I am dumping some photos to get me caught up to Easter, so here goes!








Ike had me spike his hair up a couple weeks ago while it was long.  So cute.





Snuggling on the couch.






Hanging with Kyson.






First dinner in the new place.  I was painting so the boys brought me Taco Bell!






Hard at work.






Helping run bingo during actual spring break.



Look at these sweet boys playing Pokemon so nicely together!



They were very excited to see Augie after he was gone all week in Florida!






Taking their four wheeler for a spin at the new house.





Love this picture!  We spend a lot of time at the pool because of my life guarding so the boys are little fishes!













So that's our big news.  Now that most everything is moved and unboxed, I will hopefully stay more caught up on the blog!

No comments: