Thursday, August 31, 2017

Evansville for the Beth Moore Conference

My friend Stacey and I went on a quick trip to Evansville to see Beth Moore at the end of July.  We brought all the kids as an added bonus! :)

Of course we happened to be there in the middle of a blazing heat wave, so we spent any time we had at my dad's pool trying to keep cool.




Look at these cute boys!






Breakfast date with Gamma!  She braved taking all the kids to McDonald's!












After their breakfast, Stacey and I took the kids over to my grandpa's to play with all his cool toys.





Tough motorcycle guys.





Elli really enjoyed his tractor.



Giving all the rides.








The temperature was climbing, so we headed on over to my dad's to get back in the water.






Elli working on her jumps.







There was a lot of jumping.  Here's a video.






Ike was so exhausted from the day's activities.






Stacey and I rocking our visors!





Piled on Dad and Kyra's floor after a long day.









After dinner we took the kids back to my mom's so she could watch them while we went to the conference. (It was Friday night and Saturday morning.)  It was amazing!!  Seriously if you get the chance to see Beth you should!  A big thank you to Kyra for getting us hooked up with it!

My mom entertained the kids by watching a movie.







So cute.









Once the conference was over, we piled the kids back in the van and headed back home.  A lot of driving in a short period of time, but the kids did great and it was totally worth it!

No comments: