Thursday, September 21, 2017

Dave's First Day of 2nd Grade

Not sure how my baby became old enough to be in 2nd grade, but here we are.  He was so excited to start the school year (the boy loves school!) so that made the transition go very easily this time around!







He really loves posing for me.


















This is his excited face.  I asked him to show me how he felt about going to school.





One last close up!















A little about Dave right now.  He loves to read, especially chapter books currently.  Video games are probably his favorite past time.  The boys still love getting together with the neighborhood kids to play elaborate nerf gun wars/zombie apocalypse games.  His favorite show is anything on the food network.  He's gotten into playing football a lot and loves to run routes with Josh.  I was asking him his favorite stuff just now and I told him what I'd typed up so far and he said, "Well that's about it I guess".  Ha.  This kid.  I am both excited and terrified to experience what he'll be like as a teenager!

Once Dave was off to school, Ike was in his happy place.  He totally loves being by himself at home.






Can you tell he's excited Dave's gone off to school?





Doing a little rock climbing.














No comments: