Monday, May 7, 2018

First Concert!

Josh and I took the boys to their very first concert during spring break-Rend Collective. If you haven't heard of them they are an Irish Christian band that is pretty folksy sounding. I am a big fan and the kids have liked them for a while now. Anyway, we got tickets (it was at a big church in Fort Wayne) and the kids (and us) were super pumped up for it!




Waiting for the band.
















Waiting to get inside. Holy moly it was cold for April!








We had really great seats and the show was amazing.











The kids fell asleep on the way home. They of course "weren't tired at all". :)





Before the show we ate at a restaurant called Junk Ditch in Fort Wayne. Yum!





I had about 10 pictures of the food we ate, but I thought I should only post one...here's our dessert. It was ridiculous.








Now that they've been to one concert they keep asking when we can go to another one. Little do they know, but we bought them Fall Out Boy tickets for their birthdays! The show isn't until October so we've gotta wait forever to tell them. I am horrible about keeping secrets...this is going to be so hard for me!

No comments: