Monday, July 9, 2018

Beginning of Summer

This is a little look into our summer before we left for vacation mid-June.  We try to keep the kids pretty occupied but they still manage to get plenty of video gaming in :)





Josh and I took the boys and other staff kids to the Mississinewa. We had to leave early bc of some pop-up storms but still had fun!














Dave got a squad win on Fortnite...pretty pumped about it.











We kept Elli for a day and I caught them reading to her. Too cute.






Playing in the sprinkler.






Had to get the sprayer back on to torment one another. Here's a video.








Enjoying the kick-off party to summer reading. 







Waiting on dinner at First Friday.






Dave and Kyson ready for Sampler Camp at Camp Mack!







My friend Jodi and I took this clan to the city pool! Great group of kids.






Another win with his friend Augie.





Ike trying to get in on the credit.




Bennett's birthday party.





85 United concert in town.






Showing off how big his sunflower had gotten. I need to take another picture-it's taller than he is now!






Another fun outing with Dave's buddies from school. Alec was there too, I just didn't get a picture with everybody!












That wraps up what we did before vacation! I can't believe summer is already half over, it's going way too fast!

No comments: