Monday, December 16, 2019

Ice Skating, Family Pictures, and the Lost Christmas Tree

Last Friday we joined Josh's cottage boys to ice skate downtown. It was pretty neat (but not ice!) and the kids liked it. Dave really really didn't want to go but after we got home he said he was glad he went!







They are so cute! And only fell about a hundred times.













I forced the family to take some pictures for our Christmas card this year.








Helping me figure out posing.






💕








Such handsome fellas!



On Sunday I went with my friends Stacey and Theresa to make wreaths with other ladies from church. It was so much fun and kind of hard!







My end result. It was humongous.






















The kids have gotten back into board games this winter. Specifically monopoly and clue jr. I saw the game Life at Salvation Army last week so I snagged it to play with them. It's so much more complicated than I remember! They loved it though so I guess I'm going to become an expert on the actual rules.







Ike with his gingerbread man he made for school-it's a Fortnite skin called Gingy.






And finally, our Christmas tree!














I decided to just get an artificial tree this year because we've had so much trouble the last two years when getting a real one. I ordered it off of Amazon and waited. And waited. After many days of phone calls with FedEx and getting my money back (so the tree would be free if it ever arrived) I went ahead and picked one up at Walmart instead. Well wouldn't you know the very next day my original tree arrived. Only  9 days late. So I'm really hoping next year will be smooth sailing for me and the Christmas tree :)

No comments: