Friday, July 9, 2021

Evansville for the 4th of July

For the 4th of July this year the kids and I went down to Evansville since Josh had to work all weekend. It was the beginning of my summer break as well! 


First up on our trip was Mesker Park Zoo. Tony and my mom were able to come with us!















Sliding tricks into the pool. 





Motorcycle rides with great-grandpa.


We did a lot of swimming. Both at my dad and Kyra's and Tony and Ben's!




Then on Sunday we went to Madisonville, KY for Praise in the Park to watch Zach Williams perform. It was completely free and had fireworks at the end!




Tony drove the kids and I down since Dad and Kyra went early to save us seats. He wanted to watch the opener, Jordan Smith.









Kyra and Ike went to be at the front and stayed the whole concert!









Topped off the evening with some great fireworks!




The next day we just hung out at Tony and Ben's. Apparently I took no pictures! Then we headed home Tuesday. Great trip, as always it was awesome to see everybody!

 

No comments: