Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Anniversary, Cubs Game, and Gardening

This year marked our 16th wedding anniversary-crazy right? We celebrated by going out to a fancy dinner at Tolon in Fort Wayne. It was so delicious!







Ike's rock tumbler finally finished to produce these beauties. He loves it so much!










All the fellas on Josh's side went down to Cincy to enjoy a Cubs game. They had so much fun and saw a ton of homeruns!












Ike sometimes helps out in my garden-he especially loves all the tomatoes! I had a pretty good year, lots of cucumbers, green beans and tomatoes. Josh's super hot peppers were really slow to grow and ripen which was a bummer. And I messed up with my tomatillo plant...turns out I needed two! It was a year of learning for sure and I can't wait til next spring to start again!






 

No comments: