Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November

Here's a quick look at our November. Seemed like we were fairly busy as usual! I'll do a separate post for Dave's birthday and our trip to Evansville for Thanksgiving. 


Ike's robotics season really picked up this month. He had several competitions and his team did pretty well. 










Spent a week working on getting the leaves off the deck. Ike helped a little :)





I went down to Evansville on my own to try and help with Grandpa stuff and Tony and I spent some time painting mom's bedroom. We had a lot of fun and her room looks awesome!









Ike and Josh went to Camp Tecumseh for the 4th grade camping trip. 











While they were gone Dave and I went on a date to Culver's.











Josh and I used a nice warm(ish) day to put up our Christmas lights. They turned out great!









I can't remember why I took this picture but it's a cute one!











More robotics for Ike. 




And finally the boys' Christmas ornaments for the year. Dave's is SuperSmash and Ike's is a Brussels sprout since that's his favorite :)



 

No comments: