Tuesday, August 15, 2023

First Day of School

Crazy to believe the boys are in 8th and 5th grade this year! They started out strong and were fairly excited to be going back.













Got in a little golf after being at school for a couple of days!















Once again hunting Pokemon downtown. This time I joined them for a little bit and we got some great food from a food truck during the farmer's market!















Josh's parents took them to the drive-in. It was Ike's first time going. They both had a great time!






Pokemon with some of Dave's friends.




I am very proud of how my lavender did this summer! Not that I did much to it but I can take credit right?





Hot peppers from the garden. We had a pretty good year with the super hot peppers.














Dinner including roasted carrots harvested from the garden. Doesn't get much better than that!




 

No comments: