Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Christmas"

Josh's family celebrated Christmas this past weekend since it's everyone's year to visit the other family. We had a great time, and were given some amazing gifts! (Including new bikes, time to get in shape!) As we get closer to Christmas, I find myself reflecting back on the year that Josh and I have had. It has been quite a whirlwind.

When we first decided to start looking into different paths to go down, I never thought it would all happen so quickly. We also had no idea what field God would call us into. I truly feel that our new job at White's is what we are meant to do right now.


On the house-selling front-We have an inspection on the house tomorrow,
so praying that goes well! This buyer/his family had been a little trying on my patience!

Stockings by the fireplace!













Josh and I on "Christmas" morning











Josh in Chad's Christmas picture sweater. Snug.



No comments: