Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quick Update

Hello All!

I don't have a lot of time today, but wanted to give a quick update.
We had a wonderful Christmas. The guys all really liked their gifts and I think we succeeded in making it a good Christmas for them, despite being in placement. As for Josh and I, we had a great time with family, played a little Scrabble, got Wii Fit, and I ate my weight in no-bake cookies!

We spent New Year's with a great group of people :) Thanks to everyone for making it so fun, and a special shout-out to Dan and Chelsea for hosting, even though you took our money in poker!

This past week has been a little rough since the guys are STILL not back in school, but we made it through the weekend, and school starts again Monday. I cannot tell you how pumped I am about this. We've had everything from some pot usage (not on our watch!) to gang activity so school is a welcome break!

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments...make sure to email me if you get a chance melanie.bowyer@gmail.com

No comments: