Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Many congratulations!

I have been a terrible blogger and have forgotten to blog about all the great things happening around us!


I'll go in order...


1. Congrats to mom and Andrew-they will be getting married on their anniversary May 4th!

(I need to find a good picture of them, when I do I'll post it!)


2. Congrats to Brit and Chad...she's eating for two now :)







Sorry for the junky pic...I must stink at taking couple pictures!










3. And finally, congrats to Dad and Kyra! They will be getting married soon (no date yet, they're newly engaged)




Teeny tiny picture of them, josh and I, and tony.









This is going to be an exciting year!




In other news, we broke down and bought a new mattress. Josh wanted me to blog about this because it makes us feel super old. I cannot explain how excited we are about this. And I have never slept better. Could we be any more pathetic that this is breaking news in our household?

No comments: