Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seven Months Old!

Holy moly, time is flying by! I can't believe he's only 5 short months from his 1st birthday. Pardon me while I cry myself into oblivion.





Cuteness! I am having to become more and more creative to get him to sit still and not destroy his monthly sign. This was a close call.













He loves showing off his teeth.







The weather has been gorgeous up here the last couple of days so we headed over to Josh's parents to hang out and swim. (Well, Josh spent a few hours golfing of course :) )






Hanging out on the deck. His new favorite pastime is eating leaves he finds. And then puking them up. He is getting hard to watch!












LOVES the water. I think we have a little fishy on our hands! And don't worry, I was in the pool with him!




Work is going well, we're still adjusting to the new cottage, but overall it has been a very easy transition. We leave for vacation in 10 short days! We're heading to Vail, Colorado with Josh's parents and sister so it should be a blast. Can't wait!

And here's the video for the week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpTTkn1C9Nc

He sure does like to growl!

No comments: