Friday, August 27, 2010

9 months old!!!

Oh my goodness my baby is getting so old! He is walking everywhere, getting new teeth, and beginning to make sounds that seem like words.

We did his nine month photo shoot. This is the best shot. Every single other picture is blurry.





Dave and his books.














Josh's mom played dress up with Dave. Poor little guy. I have to say, I think he really enjoyed that diaper cape.







We finally figured out that Dave will sit in a high chair...you just have to bribe him with cheese. Now I don't have to put him in a baby head lock to get him to eat!






Check out those chompers! These little teeth have been the bane of our existence this past week. We finally had another break through (although, not the other front tooth). Hopefully his other front tooth comes in soon to even things out.







Dave and Sophie hanging out at (great) Aunt Veronica's. They were both very upset I wouldn't let them have my camera.




Here are two videos of Dave walking-sorry if the quality is bad, I couldn't watch them before I uploaded them. Stupid computer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-mQSkEWF2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cn7P9vXYYk

This Wednesday we will be heading to Evansville to visit family for a whole week! We cannot wait to take a vacation and relax with the fam. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: