Monday, August 30, 2010

A day (or 20 minutes) at the park

I realized the other day that, although Dave had visited many parks, he had yet to get on a swing. Since swinging is one of my favorite things to do, I felt this must be rectified. So, we visited the local park this morning.





I think he liked it! He sure held on tight though.











Don't be alarmed, Dave was well supervised. Josh ran out of the shot.







After the success on the swings, Dave played on some equipment and we took him on a mini teeter-totter. Then, on to the slide!



After his very first slide. I went with him on the first go round. From then on he went down all by himself. (Even on a much bigger slide)




We let him walk around on the mulch for a while, but then he did a diving roll into it. After picking all the mulch out of his mouth, we decided it was time to head out. It's hard reasoning with a nine month old that eating mulch isn't a good idea.

No comments: