Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More visiting in Evansville

We had yet another fabulous visit to Evansville last weekend.




This is from last week, but I wanted to show off Dave's work ethics. Starting him at a young age. He runs around saying "mow, mow!" all the time now.





We made it in late Thursday night (as usual). On Friday morning, my grandpa (papaw Dayday) came over and Dave got to hang out in his cool truck.










We had lunch with a former student and my brother. Then, we went with my dad and Kyra to the Mesker Park Zoo. Best part? We got in free with our Fort Wayne Zoo pass. It was only supposed to be half off!





Dave riding around. Making some kind of animal sound I'm sure. He kept yelling "what's there?!" when we came upon a new exhibit.







On Saturday, mom and I went to yard sales in the morning. We scored some pretty good stuff, including a crib for our nephew who will be arriving soon.






Here's Gamma and Dave after pizza at my grandpa's.







On Sunday, we had a big breakfast with my mom and then went over to my dad's to hang out for the day. We spent most of the day by the pool.




Josh got all artsy with my camera. Neat looking picture huh?










I couldn't resist showing off my coppertone baby. His swim trunks were a little too big.










Dave and my dad had a blast playing in the pool. Here's a video to prove it. Dave and Grandpa Charlie.





Definitely a fun weekend! Finally, here's a video of Dave reading one of his favorite books.
Dave reads.

No comments: