Saturday, August 20, 2011

Trip to Indy

On Wednesday, Dave and I headed down to Indy to meet with my friend Chelsea and her son. We had a blast-Dave especially loved getting to touch different animals-an elephant and some sharks.




Posing by the elephant's rear. And the kids aren't looking. Classic picture!








Dave touching the elephant-it felt really gross.











Nick and Dave checking out the baby elephant. It was so stinking cute!




Dave only ran away from me a couple times, so I count the trip as a success! He is getting so hard to keep in one place.




I had to include this picture-this shirt was a huge hit on campus.













And here's Dave eating broccoli for his night-time snack. This is what he asked for. What a weirdo. And...a video of him saying broccoli.






No comments: