Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Days

We have been working really hard on keeping Dave entertained with it being so hot out lately.  On most of our days off, we just head to Josh's parents to chill in their pool.  When we are on duty, we have to get a little more creative.  

One of Dave's favorite activities is turning his little sand pit into a mud pit.  





Looking so innocent before the water starts flowing.  Video of him playing in the puddles.







Last Thursday, I had to get up and go to my doctor's office for my glucose screen (really exciting stuff) so Josh and Dave tagged along and went to a couple stores while they waited for me.  After my appointment, we headed out to the Wabash County Fair to see the animals.






Goats!




He really loved the bunnies.















Since we didn't get to see any fireworks, Josh set off a couple of smoke bombs at his parents' house.





Dave thought it was pretty cool.









Friday we headed to Logansport again to see Josh's uncle Scott who was in from Chicago.  On the way there, Josh helped push a lady's car out of an intersection.  He's always one to help out!





I'm sure he'll appreciate me posting this picture!  








These are just random pictures of Dave playing the drums today.  Future musician?


















I have been working on getting stuff ready for the new baby, while at the same time preparing Dave for what's about to happen.  He has been extremely attached to me lately, but I'm hopeful we can help ease him out of this phase before the baby comes.  He's also been testing boundaries lately and not listening super well-maybe just terrible twos kicking in?  If I come up with a magical cure, I'll be sure to dedicate a post to it!


No comments: