Friday, August 24, 2012

Visit in Evansville

We took our last trip to Evansville as a family of three last weekend.  Crazy to think about it like that!   I didn't want to push it too close to my due date, so with our weird schedule, this was our last opportunity to visit with everybody.

 It was a very nice weekend-we basically relaxed the whole time.  I did a little baby shopping with mom on Friday and then Kyra on Saturday (I'll have to post the cute little brother/little sister onesies I bought), but other than that we were homebodies.





 For about an hour, Dave had two fishing poles-my grandpa (and uncle) got him an old-school mickey mouse pole. 







Then Uncle Tony broke his spider man pole.  Well, Dave broke it, but Tony finished it off while "fixing it".  Sorry Ton, had to tell the story!






Getting a few pointers from Papaw Dave.




The fellas driving grandpa's cool car.









So, we spent Friday and part of Saturday hanging out with my mom.  She had to leave to go out to L.A. for work Saturday around lunch.  Dave and I headed over to my dad's house, while Josh went to see a former student for lunch.





Dave is obsessed with these goggles and insists on wearing them constantly.  





Helping grandma Kyra make cupcakes.  




Surfing on the ottoman.  He kept climbing up and getting in the widest stance, and then jumping.  What a strange kid.











That's really it as far as what happened in Evansville.  We ate, talked, and played some games.  And Dave got some good quality time in with his grandparents before the baby gets here. 

No comments: