Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby Boy Turns Four Months!

Isaac is growing up so fast!  I can't believe he is four months old already.   Here are some pictures from the last week or so.






Seriously precious.  Just wanna pinch those cheeks.





He is such a smiley baby.



Well except when posing for his month photo.




Looks like he just heard something scandalous.











My favorite photo from his month pictures this time.






Ike is learning early to share in the limelight-Dave had to get in on the pictures as usual.




























As for milestones:  he is officially rolling both directions now.  He's already started pulling his legs up when laying on his belly, just preparing to crawl I guess.  Ike started really reaching for and grabbing a hold of things this past month.  His favorite toys are his exersaucer and this whale thing that has lots of fun stuff to look at and is easy to grasp.  Still working on cutting those teeth, it feels like that's taking forever!  I am not sure of his stats, but he goes to the doctor next Friday, so I will update then. 

Here's a recent video of Ike's chatting.   He loves talking to anybody and everything and is getting really animated lately.

I think that about sums up Isaac's month, it still amazes me how much they can change over such a short period of time!



No comments: