Saturday, November 23, 2013

Random Happenings

Not a lot going on around here...gearing up for Dave's birthday, but that's about it.  It's been frigid the last couple of days so the kids and I have been holed up inside.  Gamma came for a visit to celebrate Dave's bday, so Josh and I have been able to get some stuff done around the house.

Here are some pictures of what the boys have been up to.





Ike loves flipping Dave's table around the living room.






Helping me do dishes by spilling pasta into the dishwasher.

















Dave showing off his fox shirt.  He is obsessed with the internet phenomenon, "What does the fox say?".




Ike helping me clean the house for Dave's party.





He found some new boxes to climb on when I was getting Christmas decorations out.





Hanging out in the nice warm garage-I love that it is heated!






Josh was such a trooper helping me put lights up in the freezing cold.  If you look close, you can see snowflakes.





But it was worth it!  I love Christmas lights!

No comments: