Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week in Evansville

Josh had a week of vacation to use up, so we headed down to Evansville to chill with my family.  As usual, we just hung out and spent time with everybody.  I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done (it is incredible to be a 10 minute drive to all the stores!), and Josh saw pretty much every movie that was out in theaters.

I didn't take very many pictures, you know because of all the relaxing, but here are the ones that I got!






Grandpa giving Dave shooting pointers. 




Dave and Uncle Tony.






Opening up his birthday presents.  He got Optimus Prime!!




Dave helping papa Charlie make ricotta gnocchi.




Ike was trying to eat the frozen garlic bread.






Ike and Ben.













We had such a fun time:  lots of good food, seeing grandpa's finished house, and hanging out with relative we hadn't seen in a while.  Josh, Tony, Ben, and I (along with two of their friends) almost won a local quiz night, and Tony and I had a blast jamming out to Miley  :)  We got to play a couple new games, and the ultimate bonus-we got to sleep in every morning.  Catching up on sleep is my number one goal for any vacation!

No comments: