Monday, February 3, 2014

Recent Happenings

This past week we have had some actual stuff going on, which is a welcome change from being stuck in the house!  My mom came up to visit for the weekend (while Josh was on duty) and we went down to Indy to visit with the new baby in the family.  And lots of other activities thrown in the middle.  

Ike and Dave both really love to read, so I was not surprised to find them in Ike's room for story time.







Dave was reading Ike's favorite book, Little Blue Truck.












Bennett came over for a playdate and when I didn't hear much noise for a while I grew concerned.  Imagine my surprise when I opened Ike's room to find this:







Love how concentrated they both are.





Not really thrilled to be interrupted!










Here's a video of them chatting with one another/playing the guitar.








Dave pretending to be Hawkeye.





The boys posing with Gamma.  




The garage has been a little wet from all the snow, but the boys still enjoy playing out there!







On Friday, the boys and I went down to Indy to meet Liam, my stepbrother Rob and his wife Molly's new baby.  He is so stinking adorable and so little compared with Ike.  My baby is growing up way too fast!






Best of the group shots.  Dave was not pumped about taking a picture!







Well that wraps up our past week or so.  We are hunkering down for yet another snowstorm, here's hoping everyone's wrong and we get nothing!  :)  Oh well, I suppose winter has to end at some point.


No comments: