Friday, May 16, 2014

Evansville for Mother's Day

We went down to Evansville for Mother's Day to visit with family and so Josh could participate in the yearly golf scramble with my mom, stepdad, and Tony.  Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate this year, but we still had a great time hanging out with family and celebrating all the moms!

 My present was a new camera!  Josh and the boys surprised me with a smaller camera that I can carry around all the time (which means more pictures of course!).






First picture with the new camera...  selfie




Dave using his photography skills.









No trip to Evansville is complete without a trip to Gatti Town.  This time my mom and Tony both came with us to enjoy the gloriousness that is a pizza buffet and arcade games!







Dave and Josh playing some kind of Batman game.

















Ike driving the Nascar. 









After Gatti Town, Dave went with Josh and Tony to Toys R Us.  Somehow Dave ended up with a super awesome Transformer courtesy of Uncle Tony.  Funny tidbit-Ike has started getting really good with people's names.  And his name for Tony is "Nona".  Which I just find hilarious. 






Dave and Josh posing with the new Transformer.







Ike and Uncle Nona playing in the pool.





Dave's present he made at preschool!  Lots more of these in my future  :)






Hope everybody had a great Mother's Day!  We had so much fun hanging out with my mom and my stepmom.  And we have gotten to spend some time with Josh's mom this week, so good times with all the moms in our lives.  :)

No comments: