Monday, June 23, 2014

What the kids have been up to

I have really been slacking!  Our days have been super busy lately, mostly with being outside and going to the pool.  So, here is snapshot of what the kids did while we were gone, plus a few happenings from home.




My mom met Josh's sister Brittany at the Louisville Zoo.



Hanging out in great-grandpa Dave's truck.



I am guessing this was popsicle eating.







Dave is obsessed with playing games that involve him being carried our thrown.  Lately, the kids and I have played a ridiculous game where they pretend to be babies, but then inform me that they are not babies and I throw them.  Good times...






Seriously, it's Dave's favorite past-time.















Ike had to wear undies over his diaper.  He looks totally confused as to why I would take his picture like this.






Dave wearing his (now) high water Thor costume.   Growing too fast.




Stopping for a rare smile from both!

No comments: