Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer (finally!)

I feel like I can officially say it is summer, and we are definitely pumped!  Ike and I spend almost every waking minute outside, while Dave usually stays inside a bit more (typically because he is watching videos on youtube).

Here are our latest happenings.  Not much to report, just enjoying the warmth!







The boys posing on the big rock in our yard.
















Dave on his favorite slide at the city park.




Ike went down all by himself!














Dave climbed the big ladder for the first time.




Love Ike's serious face.




Stopping for a quick picture.










Dave has really enjoyed using my new camera.  I let him borrow it around campus and he loves taking pictures of random stuff.






Chapel.  It's right across the street from our house so we see it a lot!




Good one he took of the pretty flowers next to the chapel.






We spend lots of time playing with the water hose.
















Dave wanted to help me bake a cake for my birthday.






 Whew, the big 30! 






Another one of them outside the house.








I mention it a lot, but I sure do love the community that we live in!  It is so fantastic to have a group of kids/families for all of us to hang out with on a daily basis.  We feel very blessed to have such great people surrounding us!

And, Josh and I have only 4 sleeps until our big trip to Vegas!  My mom is now taking the kids down to Evansville during our trip so I am sure the kids will have a blast on their "vacation" while mom and dad get a little time away!  :) 

No comments: