Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014 and Airplane Rides!

We are getting ready to head off to Detroit to sleep and wake up bright and early for our flight out to San Juan!  Thought I better post Halloween stuff before we left or I would never get around to it :)







Captain America, Deadpool, and Deadpool's friend Weasel.  





Josh's parents came out to visit us during Trunk-or-Treat.







Before our 2nd Halloween which was a campus party in the gym.





Dave with Kyson.





All the kiddos (plus a few adults!).









We had a pretty good Halloween considering we were all sick throughout the week.  I think we are all feeling better, and we are hoping the nice warm air and ocean breezes help cure us completely!





Our meds.  I looked over to the counter the other day and just had to take a picture.  Ridiculous!




The boys playing with a toy from my grandma and grandpa's that I played with when I was little.





Awww!  They actually sat and played with this set for an hour!







I will leave you with a video of Ike talking about our vacation.  He is pretty much only interested in seeing animals while we are there-don't think we'll see in giraffes, but maybe some fish?  :)  Oh, and if you happen to have instagram and want to follow along on our trip, Josh set up an account and his username is josh.bowyer   Hopefully that works!

No comments: