Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ike in the Snow

This week we had a break from the cold weather, so the kids were able to actually go outside!  Dave went to play with a neighbor, but Ike stayed with me so I got some pictures of him.






So pumped to be outside.





Just mowing the snow.





He kept getting stuck-the snow was still pretty deep!














Using his digger to help me shovel snow.






View in our backyard-the snow was so pretty.








Having a snack after playing.  It's totally normal to eat hummus with a spoon, right?












So thankful the kids were able to get out for a couple of days this week.  It's amazing how much energy they can run off in just a half hour!  Ike asks me every morning, "go Florida today mom?"-I think he's ready for some sunshine and warmth!


No comments: