Monday, September 21, 2015

Visitors and Museum Fun

 Another quick update before Ike and I head out on an adventure :)  We are heading to Kansas with my dad, Kyra, and Tony to see my cousin Bre get married!  Yikes I feel old!  Anyway, here is what has been going on with us lately.

Saturday we got to hang out with the Slaughters.  Ike was beside himself with excitement!  I will admit I was a little excited too :)  It was so nice to see them and we had lots of fun chatting and playing. At one point we had 8 staff boys in our house!  I will just say that it was loud.  Very loud.





Lewis, Ike, Dave, and Sam all jammied up and ready for bed.









Our neighbor has had a friend in from England for the past several weeks and Ike has grown very attached to him.  In fact, he went over there today to ask if Ian could come over to play, haha!  Ike is not going to be happy when he heads home this week!








Ike and his new pal.













Saturday (before the Slaughters came over) I took the boys plus Kyson to the museum in town.  They were having a free fun day and it was a ton of fun.







Looking fierce in their uniforms.





Ike hit up the train table as usual.













You know we had to eat some free cake.










I did a better job taking pictures of Ike the last few weeks.  He is getting so big and mature (well for an almost three-year-old).  Can't believe his birthday is less than 2 weeks away!  Ugh.  And in case anybody missed it, he has learned to ride a bike without training wheels!  Where did my baby go?






Please get the 4-wheeler out!?




Loves playing with this shape game.





So tired Sunday after not getting enough sleep Saturday night.  Stayed up late with his buddies.




Mowing with his "glubs".  Those are my Christmas socks in case you were wondering.




Double-decker piggy back ride.

No comments: