Saturday, October 15, 2016

Evansville Visit


Last month we went to Evansville for a quick visit to walk in a fundraiser for Alzheimer's with my mom and aunt.  I don't know if I've mentioned it before on the blog, but my aunt (who lives in Charleston) has early onset Alzheimer's, so we were doing the walk in her honor.  The walk ended up getting canceled due to rain, even though it wasn't raining anymore!! We didn't let that stop us though and had our own walk.







This is after the walk...getting ready for Grandma Kyra and papa Charlie's pool!
















Ike and aunt Kathy got filthy.  She even let him run through some sprinklers...  :)



















Along the riverfront in Newburgh.










Group pic.  Mom made the shirts-they turned out super cute! People kept stopping us to ask about them.





And Ike with great-grandpa.  Handsome boys!








Like I said, it was a super fast trip, so that's all the pictures I took.  Looking forward to going back down to Evansville at the beginning of December!



No comments: