Sunday, October 16, 2016

Waterman's Family Farm


Last Friday we met my dad and Kyra and Rob and Molly's family down in Indy to check out Waterman's pumpkin patch.  We've been wanting to get down there for a couple years, so glad we could finally meet up there!







Cousins.  I took so many pictures and this was by far the best one.












Dave and Ike chillin on the huge pumpkins.













Dave in the giant inflatable.  Josh really enjoyed rolling and bouncing him all over the place.

















Gavin looking up and Grandma.  Love the shirt!











Ike in the ball.  This is his fantastic "cheese" face that he loves busting out for pictures.






Not a fan of the play area.






I was shocked that Dave wanted to ride on the train.  Of course Ike didn't want to, but changed his mind after the ride was half way over.






Liam on the train.






Papa Charlie and Gavin.






Out on the hay ride.





Papa Charlie and Batman on patrol.







Josh made me take a picture with my age.  Dave clearly approved of this.



Dave, Ike, and Liam on the hay stack.







Absolutely love this picture of Dave.  He wouldn't smile for me, so made a super frowny face then made this face after because he thought he'd gotten one over on me.  Jokes on you kid.










Thanks everybody for getting together!  Gorgeous weather and great company.

No comments: