Thursday, October 18, 2018

August Wrap-Up

I am falling more and more behind on my blog posts so I'm working on catching up as quick as possible! This whole job thing is really killing my free time :)

Josh took me to see one of my favorite bands, Hanson at the state fair! He's a real trooper and I so appreciated getting to see them again.







Started off back at the tables, but that didn't last long.







Josh got me up pretty close!
















This security guard seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else, ha!










It was an excellent concert and even cooler because we were there for soundcheck so I got to hear a bunch of extra stuff beforehand!









Hanging with the cousins at Aunt Veronica and Uncle Mike's. So glad to have the Smiths back in Indiana!












One day after school we had a lengthy rainstorm so Ike and I went on a campus-wide adventure to find the best puddles. He's got a lot of energy still after school!








Dave joined us in the best puddle.





Re-enacting one of my favorite photos of him when he was little!




Ike had to join in the fun.






Wooly worm at the farm and hanging with Uncle Scott for Aunt Gayle's birthday.







Demolition derby!






Ike's super excited face and photo bombs from Dave and Josh.












As you can see, we had a fun-filled August! Adjusting to school was pretty rough for Ike (lots of reluctance to get going in the mornings) but he's doing great now.  Dave is his usual great self in school, well if you don't count frequently shouting out answers :)  He'll stop that one of these days hopefully!

No comments: