Saturday, July 25, 2020

Family Camp and Morning Walks

Over Father's Day weekend we headed up to one of our favorite places, Quaker Haven. Since we weren't sure what the country would look like as far as Covid goes by Labor Day, we took advantage of a deal they were having.


Dave and I walked to the entrance sign and back (took us about 30 minutes!)



Picture of the beach as I read my book.



Some people we know's parents own a boat and they took the boys out tubing. They had the best time!

Ike with Dave and Sophia in the tube.



Have I mentioned how much I dislike Blogger's new format? I cannot get this picture to go to the left. Oh well! Dave, Sophia and Ike all tubing.



So cute!



Dave and I on our morning walks. We've been doing almost 2 miles every morning.


And we finally got Dave's friends over for a sleepover! It had been so long. 




No comments: