Saturday, July 25, 2020

Trip to Evansville (Finally!)







I am so behind on the blog but I do have a good excuse-Blogger has messed with the editing features and I was really hoping they'd fix it soon. Unfortunately that hasn't happened so I'm plugging along, but begrudgingly!

We finally got to visit Evansville over Memorial Day weekend. It had been since January for our last visit so we were all super excited. I didn't get tons of pictures (besides some family shots) but here is what I did take!









We had a socially distanced get together :)








Of course the boys had to take motorcycle rides with great-grandpa!






























Ike talked Gamma into just a touch of whipped cream on his waffle (? hard to say what was under there, ha!)














Little archery in grandpa's backyard.



































Ike and Morrison





Cousins.


Playing with Hot Wheels.













Dave helping with dinner.




Love this picture of the boys with Uncle Ben!






Couple of studs.




Such a good picture with the grandkids!



Had to get a good picture with Gamma too!



No comments: