Thursday, October 8, 2020

Evansville Visit



This year being how it is, I think I'm just going to have to be content with getting one blog post done a month! There have been a couple exceptions, but overall I am not taking nearly as many pictures as usual so I just don't have that much to blog about!


We went down for a visit in Evansville to see everybody and do a walk for Alzheimer's in honor of my Aunt Laura and Grandma Colleen.



Of course, great-grandpa Dave had to bring Ike some Donut Bank long johns!




We spent lots of time swimming at Dad and Kyra's.








Boys visiting with great-grandpa between rides on his golf cart.





Dave learning the secrets to fried chicken from grandpa Charlie.



Gamma got a dart board that was very popular with the kids!





It was a super quick trip but we had lots of fun! 

 

No comments: