Monday, February 6, 2023

January Happenings

I am going to dump all of January into one big post because none of it makes sense to group together! 


Starting off, Dave went to his very first dance (and went with a date, even though they didn't really do much date-wise!). So cute!



Ike and I went to workout after he left :)




The kids did lots of robot-ing in January. Here are some highlights!


















The kids had Zac and Caleb up again for the weekend. They always have such a great time with the cousins! They played lots and lots of Uno Attack of course!













Finally got some good snow to play out in and the kids had a snow day/week! They ended up being off for three days!















And I forced the guys to help me make cute Valentine's decor. I think we all did a great job!



 

No comments: