Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Robotics, Cooking, Gearing Up for Florida

 Not a lot happened between Christmas Break and our trip to Florida in February. But we did a couple things! Dave had a school dance, my mom came to visit and Dave and Ike had several robotics competitions. 


First up we had a pretty decent snow so the boys and I busted out the sleds and snowboards and checked out the big hill by our house. 







Dave ready for his dance!




Ike driving at one of his robotics competitions.














Both boys had a competition on the last weekend of January so my mom came up to watch them. 






















Mom took them golfing, I can't remember what was exciting about this picture but I'm guessing Dave hit a really good shot?






















Dave treated us to homemade mac and cheese and smash burgers one weekend.  And then made up some stir fry another day!


























Forced the kids to paint Easter eggs with me. They turned out so cute!





No comments: