Saturday, August 29, 2009

We are almost at 7 months!

Yipes. Depending on how you look at it, time is flying by and this pregnancy is taking forever. I still haven't decided which one it is yet. Next week marks 7 months, but really it takes 10 months to cook a baby, so I've got about 3 left. One minute I feel completely ready and the next not so much. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I'm leaning more towards the ready!



Tonight Josh and the fellas (the boys) are at a christian rock concert featuring Crossover (a local band...the lead singer lives in the apartments next to us) and Red (a more widely known band of the genre). We received free tickets because we were very persistent, and I think the guys are gonna have fun.



Speaking of Josh, check out what happened to him last week.






This is what happens when the husband does not get the pregnant wife what she wants. I kid, I kid. He got slammed in the face while playing basketball. Nice huh? He's not going to be happy that I posted this, oops. Oh, and Josh loves his new basketball (a Wilson Evolution) more than he loves me. Sad but true. It's his "Christmas" gift from me. It's really hard to shop ahead for him!


In other news, we have been receiving lots of baby related items in the mail, including exciting things like a Dr. Seuss bobblehead Josh's mom found online. It's super cute, maybe I'll post a picture of it. I'm still working on the rest of the room. Should definitely get onto that, but I'm lazy. Alas.


I'm trying to figure out how to post a video because I took one of my stomach moving around. It's really creepy, but cool...in my opinion. Maybe my mom will appreciate it.

No comments: