Wednesday, January 20, 2010

7 Weeks

We're still catching up on posts now that I'm back to work. And Josh came down with pneumonia this week-thankfully he's getting over it pretty quick. So, here are a couple of 7 week pictures and videos so I can finally catch up!







We went to visit Josh's great-grandma...making her Dave's great-great-grandma. She loves babies!















Dave loves his carseat. Or maybe he just knows it means he gets to ride in the car...























More smiles, sorry I can't get enough.










And we just used Dave to figure out what to have for dinner. We put him between two options and whichever one he turned to was the winner. Kind of a fun game. I highly recommend it if you happen to have an infant at your disposal.


Here are some links to the latest Dave videos I posted on youtube.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdAOPL2ygw



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBjW4RDGW8Y

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mel! I love the laughing video and pics. He is so adorable. Post more!!!