Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...5 Weeks Old!

This video is from a couple of weeks ago-I think he was 3 weeks at the time. Dave has a daily battle with hiccups, so I felt it was only appropriate to post his struggle with them. So far, we have yet to find a cure. If you have any suggestions, comment below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcopleb2BFs








A friend of mine from college (Liz) sent Dave this adorable outfit. His latest ambition is to be Freddie Mercury (as you can see, he's practicing in this picture)





Pooped out after all that singing practice.









Josh and I have been working on getting Dave out and about more often. Yesterday we took a trip to Walmart, Mi Pueblo (best Mexican), and later we perused the Marion mall. Dave loves his Snugli -Josh carried him around in it all afternoon and he slept the entire time. Sweet.



Well I hope everyone had a great start to the year! We're headed down to E-ville for a week to show Dave off to everyone down there. And when we get back, my maternity leave is over, wah wah wah. I am excited to get out of the apartment more often though. Kinda getting cabin fever.









After practicing some "tummy time" on the floor, I flipped Dave over to capture his super cute Mommy's All Star outfit. What is he looking at? Oh, just the IU/Michigan game on the TV. An IU fan from birth!









No comments: