Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Toddler!

Dave has been in an excellent mood lately-I think it's because he's getting more sleep. I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm pretty sure we've found a solution to getting him to sleep through the night. I made some fleece liners to wick away the "moisture" from his body at night. Seems to be just the thing! And I made four for a dollar. Pretty good deal.

He is also finally cutting his fourth bottom tooth-he won't be lopsided anymore! He loves to dance around to Christmas music and stare at the tree.







He came out of his room carrying his extra crib sheet.











And proceeded to wear it around like a cape.








We keep a squirt bottle of water/soap on his changing table to use on his cloth wipes. Apparently this was something Dave just had to have. So he used his conveniently placed rocking chair to gain some height. Here he is climbing.




























See how happy he was once he accomplished his goal? After this picture, he used the space heater (that you can see in the previous picture) to climb over to his changing table and grab the squirt bottle. Pretty inventive huh?





I didn't take many pictures this week, but I took a ton of videos.

Dancing to Christmas Music.

Playing on the rocking chair.

Saying mmm for his food.

Enjoy!

No comments: