Saturday, February 19, 2011

Visitors!

This weekend we had lots of visitors in our household. We knew that cousin Sophie was coming to visit for the day Friday and then back again Saturday. Then, we woke up Friday morning and found out that granddad (my dad) was coming up as a surprise! He was already in Indy and decided to trek up here to hang with us for the day.

Obviously, this led to many photo opportunities for me! Ready for picture overload?




The very best shot of them together-they are at a rough age for group pictures!







This is what Sophie did when I said "Smile Sophie!"








Uncle Josh got a good smile out of her!









So did my dad. Of course, Sophie loves him, but Dave is still up in the air about granddad.








Dave did like him from afar. He's smiling at my dad sitting across the room. Probably because he's making a ridiculous noise.












Dave needed a moment alone after all the activity.







On Saturday, Josh's mom and I took the kids to McDonald's to play in their tunnels and such. They mostly watched the other kids, but they did enjoy climbing onto the slides.






Both off in their own worlds.











Sophie climbed all the way up the stairs.









Dave checking out the tunnel.












I think this is my favorite picture of Dave to date. He is just so excited about whatever is going on.






And, of course, some videos.

Dave and Sophie playing on the bed.

Sophie and Uncle Josh playing.

No comments: